NOTICE TO ALL TENDERS/ SERVICE PROVIDERS
OFFICE OF THE AUDITOR-GENERAL
REQUEST FOR THE SUBMISSION OF COMPANY PROFILES FOR THE CREATION OF A LIST OF ELIGIBLE COMPANIES FOR THE PROVISION OF GOODS, WORKS AND SERVICES TO THE OFFICE OF THE AUDITOR-GENERAL
To obtain company profiles from suppliers interested in conducting business with the Office of the Auditor-General in
respect of supplying of goods, works and services to be procured throughout the 2017/18 Financial Year. Companies
are requested to submit the relevant documentations and clearly indicate the types of goods, works and services which
they are rendering and it should be in line with the principal business as stated in their founding statement or
2. The following documents are mandatory in order to be eligible to participate:
- Certificate indicating SME Status (for Bids reserved for SME’s)
- Valid company registration certificate with Ministry of Industrialisation, Trade and SME Development
- Original valid good standing Tax Certificate (Receiver of Revenue)
- Original valid good standing Social Security Certificate
- Valid municipal registration/fitness certificate (by local authority from where bidder operates)
- Valid Affirmative Action Compliance Certificate, proof from Employment Equity Commissioner that bidder is not a relevant employer, or exemption issued in terms of Section 42 of the Affirmative Action Act, 1998
- Written undertaking as contemplated in section 138 (2) of the Labour Act, 2007
- Certificate indicating SME status (for Bids reserved for SME’s)
3. The Office of the Auditor-General reserve the right to:
- Request clarification at evaluating company profile.
- Reject all company profiles, if the above-mentioned is not adhered to.
- Due to security reasons, some services may require vetting.
- Remove non-performing suppliers for the list.
Your cooperation in this regard will be highly appreciated.