Partners and Standards
The Office of the Auditor-General Namibia is a
member of AFROSAI, which is one of the 7
Regional organizations of INTOSAI.
We are implementing standards as prescribed
by INTOSAI (International Organisation of
Supreme Audit Institutions).
- Mrs. Elby Brown (Second from the left), Mr. Goms Mennette, Deputy Auditor-General (Second from the right)
The Supreme Audit Institution (SAI) of Namibia
(i.e. the Office of the Auditor-General) is an
active member through the regional working
group AFROSAI-e and voluntarily participates
in various subcommittees and working groups.
These are the Working Groups:(please click on the links)
- Financial Audit Subcommittee
- Compliance Audit Subcommittee
- Working Group on Environmental Auditing (WGEA)
- Working Group on the fight against corruption and money laundering
- Working Group on Value and Benefits of SAIs (WGVBS)
- The Task Force on Code of Ethics
Our International Partners:
click on the image to be navigated to the pages (INTOSAI, AFROSA, AFROSAI-E)
Reporting Fraud and Other Cases
- Supply proof where possible, report the details in writing or through personal interviews.
- We will respond to your case within 10 working days and your name will NOT be disclosed.
Our Commitment to You
The Office of the Auditor General assists the nation to make the best use of public resources. It helps the
audited bodies to achieve proper accoountability and transparency through compliance with regularity,
proprietary, and accounting requirements.
The Office complies with the Standards and the OAG Guidelines.
In doing our work we focus on the needs of those we
provide a service to.
This approach builds on the following key values:
Our Role to the National Assembly
assets of Central Government and other public institutions
Central Governmenent and Public Institutions.
What we ask from our Stakeholders
The quality of service we can provide to you depends on variuos
issues including input and co-operation which we as the
Auditor-General office receive from you.
We therefore request you to: